segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2016

You wore me.

You used me. You wore me.
When I just wanted you naked.
I'm not talking about stripping off your clothes, for God's sake.
Why does everything have to be about sex?
I'm not talking about body.
I'm talking about soul.
I should've known from the beginning.
You were never special.
It's my fault for believing you were different.
When you're just one more guy that begs for my lips, but prays for your kiss to never touch my heart.
Because you, just like them, can't handle hearts, can you?
You run from them as if they had a gun aimed at you.
If you could only see my heart you would know.
It never meant to arrest you.
It had its hands up.
It had its guards down.
But you didn't want to stay.
Boys like you always go away.
And I'm glad you do.
Because I wouldn't want to realize how precious my time is only after you waste it all.
And I'm always too weak thinking I have to be strong and try my best until the very end.
When, actually, it never really started.
By "it" I mean love.
Ops!
Did I just say the forbidden word?
Well, I guess now I can't take it back, can I?
But calm down, I never loved you with my disgusting love, if that's what you're thinking.
I just loved the idea of maybe seeing you and not just your body.
But people are never naked nowadays.
People wear people.
You wore me.
But I'm not worn out.
I still have my precious time with me.
And even though people like you hide them behind other people's bodies, I still believe in souls.
You wore me but I'm not worn out.
Because you wore my body, you kissed my lips, but you never touched my heart.
You never touched my soul.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário