segunda-feira, 7 de março de 2016

This is not a goodbye letter

You know what?
Forget everything.
That's what I'm gonna do.
Otherwise I can't move on.
I'll try to live as if I've never ever met you, and maybe it will erase my wish of meeting you again.
I'll replace all the nightmares of never seeing you again by dreams of a life where I never saw you.
And every single tarot card that told me we could be something special, I'll forget them too. 
There's no point in hearing what the cards have to say about how you feel, if you refuse to tell me yourself. 
Those stupid cards can't love me. 
Only you could, but you don't.
I was scared of how empty my life would become without the thought of you,but if I had never thought of having you in my life in the first place, I would have never feel empty realizing that I don't, and never will, have you.
I'll forget the awkward first "hello" in the train station, so I'll never have to worry again about how awkward our last "goodbye" would be. 
So this is not a goodbye letter.
Because you can't say "goodbye" to someone whom you never "said" hello.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário