domingo, 13 de novembro de 2016

You are the third I start to hate.
I don't even know why or how, I simply hate you.
The other two I don't really hate anymore.
I stoped hating on them after I forgot their names.
And this won't have an end, unless I stop allowing guys like you into my life.
You, whose name I can barely remember as I write this.
I remember the one before the three of you, though.
I remember him.
So don't blame me for this hate letter.
Blame him.
I destinate this letter to you, because I promised I would stop writing to him, 
if I'm not brave enough to address it.
Which makes me hate you even more.
I hate how I use you to distract me from hating him.
I hate how I can't hate him.
I hate how I hate everyone but him.
I hate everyone who isn't the only one I should hate.
I hate you because you aren't him.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário